Dark mode on all Web pages

Samsung Internet already has this and is implemented very well where you can have a dark mode and every website has a black background. This would be very useful as more and more apps are integrating amoled blacks which makes the whole user experience better as each app feels connected. At night, I can’t use brave because of the bright Web pages so adding a dark mode would allow more users to use brave at any time of day

Edit: just found there’s already a dark mode in experimental. Good but would be better with amoled black instead of grayish colour

1 Like

Follow this link to get dark reader extension which turns all websites into dark.

1 Like

Is that for mobile? It seems like it’s for desktop only

1 Like

Brave for mobile doesn’t support extensions.

2 Likes

Sorry.
You can turn on flag:
chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark
It is available on android

1 Like

@User11 @Annonymous now easier with the switch available from Settings > Appearance. 🤷

2 Likes

I tried this function, but its not the same like dark reader, because it also inverts e.g. duckduckgo where I have anyway in dark mode, that makes that some pages look realy bad …

I think it would be better if it would be possible to manage it site by site (default settings + that you can manage it anywhere it the menu or so)

Agree. The experimental dark mode in setting is a force dark mode to all sites. It would be better to have it per site setting because some site are not good to look at with it