Creator account verification Gemini

Hi, My account is already verified on Gemini, but i still see “To receive your payments, you’ll need to verify your identity on Gemini.” Its been more than 2 months.

Any help will be apricated.

Hi @jackhammer did you get confirmation that you’re verified, or are you waiting to hear that you’ve been verified? I read at a few places that some were waiting upwards of a month or more to hear back from Gemini, but those are mostly older posts…

Have you tried contacting Gemini?
https://support.gemini.com/hc/en-us

Having the same problem. It’s frustrating.

@stevenvanelk @jackhammer,
Can you both please send me a DM with the emails associated with your Creator accounts so I can take a look on my end?

Yes SaereV, I got email from Gemini, my account is verified.

1 Like

Hi Mattches

I send a messaged to you with my email address.

Thanks

@jackhammer,
Can you please try, in your dashboard, disconnecting, then reconnecting your Gemini wallet and see if this resolves the issue?

Tried that, still the same. “To receive your payments, you’ll need to verify your identity on Gemini.”

Thanks

Ok finally it worked, Logged into the Brace creator account and disconnected the Gemini from there and connected it back.

1 Like

@jackhammer,
Thank you for confirming – glad to hear that it’s working now.

Have you received any payment with the Gemini account linked? Did it work for you?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.