Corrupt opening of links via Google App

hey,

for several weeks now i have a weird but annoying issue on my Samsung Galaxy S24 (software of phone, brave and google apps are up2date)… when I use the Google App and click on a link, brave opens but it is not always directly opening the page in full screen mode but in the tab view … this is already annoying but in many cases, when i click on the page, nothing happens and i have to go back to google and open the link again. Reinstallation of both apps, changing settings etc didnt work so far…

EDIT: this happens maybe in 10% of the cases in the other 90% it works as it should

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.