Configure home / new tabs page

Hello, a feature I would love to see is to be able to customize what appears each time I open a new tab.

Probably my ideal setup would be a top row showing my 5-10 most visited or most recent sites, and below that another row of icons for pages I bookmark that I would always like to have quick access to.

This would help streamline getting to my favorite sites without having to type on a virtual keyboard :tired_face:

Brave does a great job loading pages fast, this extra feature would make the whole experience faster by cutting out the annoying step of having to type each website in on a virtual keyboard or navigate through a bookmark menu.

2 Likes

Ditto. The closest I could get was adding the bookmarks button to the top bar.

The new tabs page has some links (called ā€œfavoritesā€) on it by default, and they are customizable, but I donā€™t know how to add new ones!

I also ditto. I just installed the browser on my iPhone. The first thing I did was delete all the default favorites on the new tab page. I guess I assumed I could make my own. But I donā€™t see any way of adding new favorites there. So now that I deleted the defaults, I canā€™t get them back!

This feature is already present. Tap the three dot icon when on the page, Add to bookmarks and change Location to Favorites.

I gotta admit the option is not immediately obvious since I had to Google this and stumble upon this thread before digging deep enough to uncover it.

1 Like

We need a Home page on iOS. We also would like a home button, that is not present in the bottom bar like Android.

Has this ever been done? I loaded Brave on my iPad and canā€™t find a "set homepageā€™ setting like on the macOS version. What am I doing wrong?