Conectar mi android a Uphold

Hace unos dias comente un problema que tuve con Uphold, pues una agente de esa empresa, por error, me indico que debia borrar mi cuenta de Brave en el android para volverla a instalar, sin problema. El resultado es que perdi los BATs, y que, dado que tengo cuatro dispositivos conectados a Uphold, la nueva descarga de Brave està en vacìo, ya que no puedo momentàneamente conectar a Uphold. Queria preguntar si los BATs acumulados en este android, que logicamente no van a pasar de momento al monedero se pierden o son recuperables, o quedan acumulados, y por otro lado, como puedo hacer para eliminar la cuenta antigua y conectar la actual. Gracias.

Im not sure if those bat are recoverable. Maybe @Saoiray knows. Here is a translation of the post to speed things up.

“A few days ago I commented on a problem I had with Uphold, because an agent from that company, by mistake, told me that I should delete my Brave account on the android to reinstall it, without a problem. The result is that I lost the BATs, and since I have four devices connected to Uphold, the new Brave download is empty, since I can’t connect to Uphold at the moment. I wanted to ask if the BATs accumulated in this android, which logically are not going to go to the wallet at the moment, are lost or recoverable, or are they accumulated, and on the other hand, how can I delete the old account and connect the current one. Thanks.”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.