Claim option not come for April month

Nikhil bhai
Exact same thing with me.
Have around 5.1 BAT
The date changed to MAY 6

1 Like

aisa sahi mei hua tha kya rajath bhai?
Did it really happen? The date changed to April 7th?

1 Like

arrey bhai sorry 6th may ko change hogya :joy:

Me too… My rewards of almost 2 BAT were moved to May…

1 Like

It is not for 1 month i earn it almost 5 months because the claim is not appearing to my brave browser

2 Likes

same problem …not secive payment of this month …

1 Like

now its June 6th :laughing:

2 Likes

same this happened with me

1 Like

We are doing brave promotions. They already collect money from their partners, but your views and clicks will never receive a match from Brave’s commitment.

Guys chill, the payments still haven’t been made for all the accounts…

Check the status here: April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status

1 Like

same yrr aur ek toh koi contact point nhi hai yrr jahan complain kr ske yahan toh koi answer aa nhi rha

I have the same option. It was April 6 yesterday, but now changed to May 6 and still the same rewards pending.

Same for me, just claimed my rewards a while ago, nothing happened.

Same thing happened to me and it also happened last month… So haven’t got paid for two months, using my laptop. On my phone, which I synced later, I have got paid, but on my laptop the rewards have stayed quite the same and aren’t added to my wallet…

1 Like

Same. Havent been paid for two months now.

Hello @QuasExortWex @Dave8 @Mohithreddy1 @jillsabine @shrmaetevs @spikespiegel

changing the payment day is expected behavior

and the payment still pending

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @justsomeone1 , Thank you for your reply, but how come the brave rewards are not being added anymore. In February I had collected close to 5 BAT, which was expected to be paid out beginning of March. Then nothing happened and the payment date moved to the beginning of April. Again nothing happened and it looks like rewards aren’t being added anymore because I am still close to 5 BAT and the payment date has moved forwards another month…

my issue was not about payment the claim option is not available to claim to brave wallet for April month.

you very welcome @jillsabine

in that case let me ask @steeven to help you with that issue

1 Like

the claim is related to the payment there many users so it take time to pay every user

sometime i get paid for the first day other time i get paid after 3 or more days from the start of the payment process

and the payment could take up to 7 days and in rare cases more