Claim option not come for April month

Claim option not come for april month but it changed to may month @steeven @Mattches

11 Likes

I have same problem. The next payment date is Jun 6th now. And I’ve not been paid for 2 months.

brave

4 Likes

Same problem here. Payment was due April 5 and now is May 5.
Could not claim it either.

7 Likes

The same is happening with me

5 Likes

Same problem. Next payment is in May.

7 Likes

Same issue, but my next payment changed to june briefly before going back to may

4 Likes

Mine too april claim not appeared help ty

2 Likes

I have the same issue

1 Like

Same, for MacOS Brave. Next payment changed to May while the balance remains the same.

I suspect — and am hoping — that this is just a “presentation bug” in the browser, and that the backend is actually processing our payouts.

5 Likes

Same problem here…

And no ads and bat reward since march 14th

1 Like

I think it’s still processing. I have 2 brave profiles. I had my payment in one of them but in the other profile claim button still didn’t appear. If it doesn’t appear by tomorrow then we can say there’s something wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, I was anticipating a payment on the 6th of April, but now I look at my rewards and it’s been pushed to May 6th. Nothing in my Uphold wallet. image

2 Likes

Same Here! Doesn’t update the uphold account.

1 Like

Same problem here. Payment was due April 6 and now is May 6.
claim option is not available.

1 Like

Payment was due Apr 6 and now it changes to May 6. There’s no claim button!! Also checked the uphold account and doesn’t receive anything yet.

PS. I got the reward in my Andrioid version though which has an unverified wallet.

1 Like

Same Problem, I have not received payment form 2 months, what should i do

1 Like

same issue man.

1 Like

it was 6th april before then changed to 6th may

1 Like

Same for me too…I can’t believe how many of us have this problem…

1 Like

Howd u get 10.31 BAT in 1 month??