i’ve had brave for about 3 months and my earnings just disappear every month. When I try to verify my wallet i get this error:
I’ve sucessufly linked my other computer just fine but this one doesn’t work no matter what i try.
I’m from Portugal and my im on
||1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)
||Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1586)
You should send a direct message to the moderators and include the following information:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
- Your OS and Brave version (first three labels in brave://version )
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards
Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.
How to DM a moderator:
- Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
- You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
having the same issue. is gemini-brave reward verification still down?
@jbruv Not that I’m aware. It has been up and running, with a couple hiccups, for at least a month I think.
You should go to the Rewards Support category and create your own topic to request support. Please use the template displayed in the editor when you create a new topic. It is really helpful to have the information presented in an organized format.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.