Can't use Brave with Facebook

OK, a dumb one, but a real thing:
I don’t know my FB password, and the email is some old one I can’t remember. So I can’t login by browser using Brave.
I use my phone.
Anyhow, not something I assume Brave can fix… and I wasn’t even thinking about it, but I mentioned using Brave to my sister in law tonight, and she said the same thing but about Instagram… lol

And I started thinking, this might be a bigger problem than just my dumb self… Like there are number of accounts that I dont think I can recover, but that I can log in to by my phone, and that is good enough… maybe this is something that needs a solution?

And (obvs) any solutions to login to these accounts when you have lost the password and access to the email linked to the account?

Hello @ryantb

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. As Brave support we can help you with technical issues of our browser, if you have issues with your fb password please contact fb technical support area.

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.