Cant sign into brave rewards

every time i try to sign in with my Gemini wallet for brave rewards it says this

Your request is still being processed, please wait.

Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

1 Like

Ya bro many people facing the same. Just wait and look at the Brave redit page once for update regarding this

@Saoiray do you have any update regarding this problem?

Regards

@allanwg and @Impoiler I’ve no idea what to say honestly, especially not knowing which device or operating system. We don’t know if the browser is up-to-date or anything that is normally asked. Also important to know is which region. For example, if you’re in Russia, Philippines, or any of the other countries which right now can’t create/link Uphold or Gemini accounts, it will appear with that same error.

But it also can be a glitch where you’ve reached your wallet/device limit but it’s just showing “please wait” instead of displaying the error that you’ve reached the wallet limit. If on Android, it could mean the device doesn’t pass SafetyNet. Obviously a lot of things to try to guess at and hard to answer. So if you can try to provide more information, definitely would be helpful

every time i try to sign in with my Gemini wallet for brave rewards it says this

thats all i can say its been like this for 2 weeks

1 Like

Brave Browser is requesting access to your Primary account:

• Create and view recipient ids and set payout currency
  • View account and user info
  • View your balances
  • View your trade history
  • Withdraw cryptocurrency funds to approved addresses

I hit allow

then i get this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.