Can’t reorder tabs by dragging them
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Have multiple tabs open in a single Brave window
- Move mouse to the tab bar and hover over a specific tab
- Press the left mouse button and hold it down (mouse-down)
- Move the mouse within the tab bar to the left or right of other tabs
- Lift up on the mouse button (mouse-up)
The tab that the mouse was pressed down on moves to the left or right of other tabs but stays within the same window.
A new Brave window opens containing a single tab, the one that you tried to move. This tab is no longer present in the original Brave window.
Brave Version( check
I am running Fedora Linux 35 with KDE. The feature in question, reordering tabs by dragging them, worked until a few days ago.