Can't receive Bat on Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:
Hello,
i’ve had brave since november and my earnings just disappear every month. When I try to login to my wallet i get this error:

I’ve sucessufly linked my other computer and get bat just fine but this one doesn’t work no matter what i do.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Brave 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision d537ec02474b5afe23684e7963d538896c63ac77-refs/branch-heads/4844@{#875}
OS Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1586)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
not sure. i have recieved bat on my other computer, just not this one. when i click on the brave rewards it says “logged out”. Trying to log in gives the above error.

What date did you verify your wallet?
yes

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes, but not from this computer.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
im from Portugal, i think i am.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
using gemini and auto contribute is off on both devices.

Is there anything I can do?

Check in brave://rewards-internals and see if you have the External wallet info fields populated. If the device is already verified with Gemini, those fields will be populated. You can check and see what it should look like on your other computer.

Regardless if the fields are empty or not, you should send a DM to the moderators. Include a link to this post and your wallet payment id found at the top of the brave://rewards-internals page. Do not post your wallet id!

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.