Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open the account sign-in page on zillow.com in the Brave Browser on MacOS
- Click “Continue with Google” button
- In the pop-up window, click the relevant Google Account
- The window will load the message “One moment please…” to try to connect to login to Zillow. The pop-up window closes and doesn’t successfully login to Zillow.
Expected result: Successfully login to Zillow with Google account sign-in.
Brave Version( check
About Brave): Version 1.32.113 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Additional Information: Doesn’t work on other websites with Google account sign-in, either. I’ve tried the steps suggested in this related post but none have worked.
Steps I’ve tried so far:
- Disabled the Brave shield for Zillow website and restarted browser
- Enabled cookies for accounts.google.com (with third party sites setting checked) and google.com more generally and restarted browser
- Enabled all cookies and restarting my browser
- Enabled the “Allow Google login buttons on 3rd party sites” toggle in the “Social Media Blocking” settings.
Nothing has worked yet.
Any suggestions on how to fix this? It’d be very convenient to be able to continue using Google to login to the sites on Brave instead of using a different browser or having to create a login password.
Update: I noticed that websites where the Google account sign-in loads within the same tab/page allows me to login successfully but websites that load the sign-in page in a pop-up window don’t work.