Can't log in to google sites in brave

brave version 1.47.171 chromium:109.0.5414.87 official build x86_64 running ivacy vpn running ventura 13.1 i am trying to read google news and sign in on page to get a more personalized experience but when i try to sign in i get this message

will not sign in just comes back to this page with sign in showing now i will try something else

going to try the bottom login

that is what i get in brave browser for all google page sign ins chrome browser has no problems signing me into account… send info to davidpclouthier@gmail.com as i do not come here often as i find it hard to get help to fix brave problems when it should be brave helping me not some brave community brave should have a fast clean easy help button not something like this a live chat to fix the problems like most sites do

Hello @daveclouthier, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently or turning OFF/ON your shields? In case you are using extensions try removing them since possibly one of them might be causing conflict. If so, try creating a new profile and let us know if the issue persist. Regards.