Can't link my uphold account

Description of the issue:
BRAVE doesnt Link with my Uphold Account

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Launch Brave
  2. click the reward triangle and try to verify the wallet
  3. click login and authorize. it leads me to rewards paged still being not logged.

Reproduces how often:
Always

Brave Version:

V1.31.88

Reproducible on current live release
Yes

Additional information:
Oneplus Nord CE, Android 11

1 Like

Have you reached your 4 max instances of brave browser ? Maybe had old pc or phone that used to have brave ? There is not a feature yet to remove the old instances. I assume you have also the 15 BAT required to verify your wallet. This is the two reasons that I can think of without it being a deeper issue on their end.

1 Like

Have you check the list of countries for Uphold? The centralized exchange has withdrawn from some countries. This might be the reason why you can’t link your account with Uphold. If that’s the case, try another wallet.

2 Likes

Hey @cryptonite123 , does brave have a link to a list of countries is does and does not operate in ?

2 Likes

@Doskiie hey! Thanks for asking. Here is a link, gotta scroll down to the bottom.

Here is a link for Uphold supported countries!

1 Like

Have you reached your 4 max instances of brave browser ?
Non, only one brave on one phone.

Maybe had old pc or phone that used to have brave ?

I assume you have also the 15 BAT required to verify your wallet.
My uphold account is linked to brave, but it does not appear on brave.

2 Likes

my country is well compatible by brave

1 Like

Sounds like you meet all criteria and are having an issue that is deeper then what us community folks can assist.

Old PC’s that you may not use/have anymore that still have brave count towards the max of 4 instances is what I meant by that :slight_smile: Doesn’t effect you if you have only one tho.

Hopefully and admin can help you out. GL my guy.

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same issue. I have multiple phones and old notebooks and I use brave browser on all of them. How to see all the verified PC which are linked to rewards wallet and I can choose which 4 should be linked? I just changed my phone and laptop and hit the limit, so need to deregister older units. Much appreciated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.