Can't get to the plugin page on Wordpress.org after logging in

@Mattches

Hi,

Ok, so I probably should have tested this before complaining to them b/c the guy was an (fill in your favorite swear word here) to me. I keep forgetting that Brave is often (not always) the culprit.

Every time I go to a plugin page on the WP site & then log in, it leaves the plugin page & I can’t get back to it b/c then it will continue to say I’m not logged in.

After he said it works for him, I tested it with all shields down & it works fine.

Thanks

@OurFreeSociety,
I’m not sure exactly what windows you’re looking at/using when you encounter this, but I would wager that if you allow cookies for Wordpress this will resolve the issue.

It takes me back to their index page.

@OurFreeSociety,
Would it be possible to see a short recording of the behavior? I may not be interpreting the situation correctly.

Sorry for the delay.

Here it is…

Actually I prefer to send it to you privately.

1. Allow cookies for wordpress.com, and for your domain if you use WP on a custom domain like I do.
  2. If that doesn’t work, clear all cookies for WP, quit Brave, make sure ALL brave processes are gone, and restart Brave browser.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.