Can't find plug-in after install (HP Chromebook)

Description of the issue:
I’ve been using Google Chrome forever and fot the last year on this HP Chromebook. Leo Leporte’s podcast got me interested in Brave. I’m a geek and willing to try anything. So far my only issue is getting at least one of my plug-ins working (LastPass).
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Went to the GooglePlay store and downloaded/installed LastPass
No issues reported

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
No icon or ability to initiate lastpass in the browser.
LastPass not offering to fill in username and passwords.
Expected result:
Similar to my current Chrome browser on this device - I was hoping to see add-ons icons displayed somewhere in the browser, be able to log in and have LastPass fill in username and passwords as I use my various internet accounts.
Reproduces how often:
Always.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
My Chromebook Version is: Version 79.0.3945.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Brave version is : 1.6.0 78.0.3904.108.
Android version is: 7.1.1 Nami
Additional Information:
Also, I cannot find any mention of Plug-ins off of any menu - settings or otherwise. Maybe Brave for “android” doesn’t support Plug-ins?

Thanks for any advice. I probably won’t use Brave on my Chromebook if it doesn’t work. No big deal, I’d just like to know if I should stop trying to figure it out. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Hi @Cyborg33,

Yes. Brave for Android is not support extension, yet. But LastPass should works fine. See Lastpass extension for Brave Mobile (Android) and let me know if it’s not.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.