Can the Gemini.com card be edited?

Gemini is showing some of my crypto but because it is is some sort of a wierd order all of my crypto is not on the card so the total is way off. How can I edit the card so only my coin is displayed?

it is somewhat disappointing that not one person has yet responded to this issue.

Hey @Red-Raider !

Normally we ask users to fill out the template when posting as it helps the Support Team better understand your issue and speed up the trouble shooting process :smiley:

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are referring to?

Porridge

i would have done so Sir, if I would have been able to find said template… I scoured the support area and all it wanted to do is send me here. Thus my frustration on my other post as to the lack of attention.
You certainly understand what I am referring to. Cards, on the right hand side of a windows screen. you can choose Gemini, Binance, Crypto.com, FTX, Brave Rewards.
Here is the whole screen shot with cards on the right

Here you see on the Gemini card 3 cryptocurrencies, I don’t own balance is Zero.
Capture

There seems to be no way to edit this to only display my crypto, and there is no rhyme or reason for the choices displayed.

The template I am referring to you is the text that is shown when creating a new support thread; I will look further into this to see if customization is available!

Be back to you soon.

Porridge

Unfortunately, there is no way of doing what you are attempting; I have however put in a feature request on your behalf with the team and they will work out the best way of doing so :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helped and all the best!

Update : refer to this github issue → https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/16816

Porridge

Thank you for your assistance. forgive my ignorance. I am competent but I am very literal.
I over analyze and have learned every platform has it’s own way of doing things thus assuming brave community works like any other is foolish. Ass-u-me I try not to.

1 Like

It is quite alright! Happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Porridge

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.