Description of the issue:
- While playing the long-duration video on YouTube in background mode, The Player keeps showing the loader after a few minutes (10-15 minutes) even though I have a high-speed mobile internet connection.
- This issue is from a long time since I started using the Brave Browser
How can this issue be reproduced?
- [I faced this issue mostly while I was accessing YouTube through my Mobile Data]
- Enable the background audio in brave browser
- Connect lightning to a 3.5 mm connector and attached my handsfree to 3.5 mm jack
- Open youtube.com in the Brave browser then open the large-duration video more than (1:00:00)
- Now keep the brave application in the background after several minutes it gets stopped. Later when I opened and unlock the device and opened the application, the browser keeps showing the loader
- Long-duration videos should be played seamlessly because there are many videos on youtube that peoples use to listen to while doing Gym, Exercise, etc.
- Short-duration videos are working fine
Brave Version (Check About Brave):
- Version: 1.45 (18.104.22.168)
Mobile Device details
- iPhone 11 on iOS 16.1
- Please test this scenario in the Long duration video only on Mobile data and Keep the application in the background.
- Please download the screen recording file from the link below that i have captured during this issue occurs
Screen Recording File: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221118nlwQ3Kfr