Brave usually shut down itself while i'm browsing after previous update

Brave usually shut down itself while i’m browsing after previous update.

1 Like

I am having this problem too. It started 2-3 days ago. It occurs while I am browsing or not browsing.
(Brave version 1.45.116 / Windows 11)

Disabling cards on the dashboard might be helpful.

@Lazyduck If you would, please go to brave://crashes. Once there, you’ll see a screen that looks something like below:

As you see in my screenshot, there’s a little checkbox on the upper right that says Show Developer Details, you may need to make sure to check that off. If your report hasn’t submitted yet and you’re able to click Send Now, then please do so. You’ll end up seeing Uploaded Crash Report ID. If you provide that number here, then someone from Brave will be able to investigate. The number will look something like dde80800-c482-0f09-0000-000000000000

If you can provide that information, then it will help Support from Brave to be able to investigate and fix the problem.

The same…this morning I got message do you want to close 16 tabs -without my action - and closed after few seconds…

Hello @Lazyduck, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please answer the following questions so we can further investigate the issue:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?
2 - Have you updated to the latest Brave version? If this is a desktop computer found at brave://version) to download the most recent one (https://brave.com/download/)

3 - A screenshot of the issue (if possible).

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.