I have been using Brave for a while now and in the first few months I was receiving ads and able to claim rewards. For the past few months I was still receiving ads but was not able to claim any rewards despite being able to see how much had accrued each month. This month I have not received any ads at all.
I’m in Australia and use Windows 7 on my media machine and frequently with a VPN. I have used a VPN on and off throughout the entirety of using Brave browser so nothing has changed on my end throughout this time.
I have tried multiple times turning on/off settings and restarting the browser but nothing seems to work to turn ads back on or to claim the previous several months rewards prior to ads no longer displaying.
OS Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Brave Version 1.2.41 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)