Brave Sync - does not sync properly

Description:

When set up with Brave Sync on one device and then register and use Sync on second device, the default setting does fails to sync all the items previously selected for syncing on first device such as Extensions, Browser Settings. One has to manually select those to get them syncing. Brave default page has numerous items such as background image, rewards, cards. I normally turn these off but these settings are not kept when you sync to second device.

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

1. Create a new sync code, Amend settings such as hiding the clock, changing the background or anything that is under Settings.
  2. Go to second device and use sync code, the default things selected to sync are Bookmarks I think - nothing else is selected by default. Brave sync fails to remember those settings
  3. Mark the things you want syncing and they may get synced but things Leo, VPN button all of those setting too are not synced. If they are turned off on first device, the second device should keep those settings.

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

**Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question: 166.110 **

It is just so painful having to repeat every little setting that is seemingly not synced either by design or just not been implemented. Its tedious to keep re-doing it each time a new device is used. So much so I have attempted to give up on Brave a few times and go back to Chrome but for various reasons I still find Brave is better than Google Chrome. In short Brave Sync should remember all settings.