Brave Search is getting better

I would like to take a moment to praise Brave Search. It’s getting better and better.

7 Likes

True, I am getting better results personally than when it was in it’s pre-beta stage. It will still need some tweaking but it is getting better.

2 Likes

absolutely…i am even liking the the clean results better than google.

2 Likes

Of course being like Google is a big deal. Brave on roll :kissing_heart: :partying_face:. Please continue the journey.

2 Likes

It just need more results page and image search…what do you think?

3 Likes

how come there is never a page 2 to the search results-I only ever get one page only of results? there needs to be a more results tab at the bottom of results

2 Likes

Hope they will add that…because it is still in beta…

3 Likes

Wow… actually I use ecosia, and I confess that I would love that ecosia had improved like that… Hello Ecosia!! Come on

1 Like

i always change things…never always stick to one…I follow the principle of “use prducts that work for you”…i use brave search in my phone but for heavy usage google.I also use Opera and chrome too.I used to use opera since the nokia days but when i came to know that it was acquired by chinese,i started browser hunt.but i think Opera is fully refined in the browser department(Pc+Android).Brave is half baked right now

Always BAT issue in the community…Whenever i open the site i see BAT issue nonsense…@zanoni which browser do you use full time on phone and pc

The browser is brave… just search engine I use Ecosia.

good combination …:+1::+1:

what are your thoughts on this Tab Layout Crisis in BRAVE Mobile

ME too getting amazing results on Brave and using it as default browser…
Bye Bye Google…

2 Likes

Glad to see others being aware of this search engine :smiley:

1 Like