Brave Rewards, Where did it go

@evL There’s just a lot of factors at play. For example, some people like to use VPN and all, which can cause issues. It’s already been announced multiple times on these community forums that if your IP address and computer locale don’t match, you won’t get rewards.

You can see similar situations on their Github, where people had selected different time zone and all. https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/4221

matching the locale on WIndows 10 ( Español (Costa Rica) instead of Español (Latinoamerica) ) fixed the issue for him.

Then there’s also people who turn off notifications on their phone or computer, which then prevents the ads from appearing. Lastly, there’s also the idea of things like you can see shared where some regions no longer are being excluded. Check below for the regional thing I mean.

Also if you take time to browse through all these forums, you’ll notice that the bulk of the issues lately seem to be related to Gemini. I don’t see Uphold listed too often, though it does exist. Which is why I mentioned that it could be an issue with Gemini.