Brave rewards suddenly stopped appearing completely on windows 10 after almost a year of no issues

Briefly describe your issue:
For almost a year my brave rewards appeared with no issues on Windows 10. However the last several months(I believe starting in Feb) I noticed i stopped getting Brave ads completely. Not a single ad has appeared for almost two months and even though in March it said i receieved 77(give or take) ads the BAT didn’t change or reflect this and I received no rewards on Windows for March at all and so far have received zero ads in April even though i’ve spent much more time using brave than I had been. Please advise!
What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 10 and v1.37.113 of brave
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
Sometime in late 2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes and they still work on my android which is verified using the same account. I have about 26BAT
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
I have used a VPN for most of the time i’ve used brave but for the last two months or so I rarely have my VPN on in windows. It is Mullvad VPN. Recently thinking this may be related to my Ads issue i started enabling the VPN again but it made no difference.
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
In United States
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a but yes my android does.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a post by another community member that might help troubleshoot your issue. You can work through it then follow the instructions to DM the moderators.
Not receiving Brave ads fix it fast - #2 by CerealLover

I hope this helps. Please post an update. Take care. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.