BRAVE REWARDS not shown in uphold

BRAVE REWARDS WALLET: 60 BAT but in UPHOLD : 0 BAT

Can you please help me fix my above issue

1 Like

@Marios can you elaborate more? I’m not sure about your issue. Screenshot of the issue will be really helpful.

Are you talking about BAT on your in-browser wallet (under brave://rewards) or BAT on your publisher account (at publishers.brave.com)?

2 Likes

I am talking about BAT in browser wallet that as it is mentioned My brave wallet is managed by uphold.

And I am asking why I cant see in uphold my balance?

1 Like

Your Brave balance will deposit automatically into your Uphold balance once a month. You can see the deposit date underneath your BAT balance on the publishers dashboard. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Asad I think @Marios is talking about user wallet.

Those wallet is managed by Uphold but not connected to your Uphold account. It’s a different wallet.

1 Like

Hi Marios, sorry about that!

@eljuno is right. The wallets are totally separate. You can’t withdraw your BAT browser balance; at the moment it can only be used to donate to content creators.

Hello Assad,
I have been using the Brave browser for a couple months now and I saw the rewards icon have a notification on it and I went to click it and it disappeared after I clicked it with no BAT. Please help

same me. My Brave Rewards \ Creator is 97 BAT but my balance on Uphold is 0.
I dont know why. I connected my account to uphold

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.