Brave rewards not recived for january and now for February

Hello everyone . I have earned 8.somthing bats for january and the january never arrived in my wallet also since then im not getting any adds and the acoumlated rewards for february are only 0.444 but they also are not arriving in my wallet . now im using brave for quite sometimes now and i was open for project i did my contribution . and such things should never happen it’s not that im earing alot but even those litle coins i earned aren’t arriving . What is this??
I hope breave devs fix the issue and also please fix the issue with gemini and uphold we are not all US citezen or is brave meant only for selected countries and not for all world .
Hope ya have a great day . in mean time if this cointunues i think i would look for alternatives and to be honest everyone else should.

Hello,

Would you mind submitting your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

A member of our team can investigate shortly.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.