Brave Rewards - not getting paid out (still)

Briefly describe your issue:
I have 216 Brave rewards that never get paid to my linked Bitflyer account, I’ve reached out serval times, and never had a decent response…

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
a long time ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes (JP)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

2 Likes

did you find help?
just asking want to see the quality of the braves team work. Did they reach out to you?

Nope, never had any help from them to date, asked about this several times.
Not impressed

@Mattches tag him too maybe he will help u

We made an announcement about this a week ago which you can view here:
https://community.brave.com/t/notice-for-creators-who-did-not-receive-payment-for-this-month/381431/4

It’s been over a year I think, not just this month, I usually get monthly payments that have accrued during that previous month, but the bulk of 216 BAT never move/get paid to my connected wallet.

@Akagera Can you speak Japanese? If so, might want to try over at https://community.brave.com/c/japanese-support/148 and/or even message @atsushisa

I just say that because they tend to work more with issues going on in Japan. Also since it’s more niche of a community there,. they can sometimes help a bit faster than this part of Brave Community that focuses on the entire world and only has 2-3 people providing assistance.

1 Like

Hi @Akagera !

I’m sorry that I’m late to respond, because it was holiday season in Japan. I’m happy to help and sent you dm. I hope you check it and reply, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.