Brave rewards, My BAT has not migrated to uphold after verifying account ....?

I finally verified my brave browser with uphold after saving up BAT rewards for ages only to see them disappear … i read help pages which suggested they would show up after a short while but after 3 days of waiting and web chat and email with uphold they told me to post here for help … where is my BAT gone lost forever …?

Same thing here. Also never received bat for December.

So whats to be done about it ive lost over 35 BAT … Is this where we ment to get some kind of customer service …?

Uphold was really helpful responded within in minutes, but said ultimately the problem lies with BRAVE

Same problem, yesterday I decided to verified my Brave Rewards wallet with Uphold. After verification all of my BAT have been disappeared.

I see they got notification at top of page about known issue with gemini and a fix but nothing about uphold which I though was ment to be their default wallet for it

I same issue here, verified my brave browser with uphold BAT rewards disappear … already passed 24 hours and where is my BAT gone?
And what will happen to future payments?

someone from brave a mediator or dev needs to pick this up and sort it out !!

Seems to be help in this thread.

1 Like

seems like theres lots of people with same problem why brave not doing anything about this, they want us to use their browser and watch ads.
So sort out our rewards !!

1 Like

I cant see there was any solution in that thread WEZ …? Just more users with same problem

Sorry, saw one support person and thought bingo. But at least we found that form.

yeah but even that guy that has the brave icon on his name never even replied though

asked for info said DM him then nothing …? cant belive the terrible customer service

1 Like

@SDC Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you.