Brave reward claiming error on Android mobile

Hi.

I am not able to claim the brave rewards of last month. When I click on the triangle icon inside the browser I can see an option to claim but it then it load for some time and unfortunately some error occurs. I have attached as screenshot for the same. Please help

Does your device pass Safetynet? You can test here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US.

No it does not pass now. I checked the software you mentioned. But there was no issue a few months back. Also, my phone is not rooted. So not sure how this issue is coming. If for this I am not able to get the BAT, there is no point keep on using brave I guess.

Please suggest if I am not able to claim, will my BAT still go to my uphold account directly?

Now it passes the safety net. Not sure what’s the reason. Also since last 2 months the claim option was not working. Now what will happen to those rewards?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.