Brave Profile with bats disappeared

Hello I had a profile with verified uphold account and bats but today when i opened my browser i’ve noticed that my bats went from about 3k to 0.180 bat and my verified wallet got deleted. It shows its created today even though i didn’t do anything. I don’t know why it happened. Can someone help me to recover my wallets and bats? Thx.

Wallet created: 04/11/2021, 06:39:57 PM

Balance info

Total balance 0 BAT

Rewards BAT: 0 BAT

Uphold Wallet: 0 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Not connected

I just wonder if it is possible to recover my profile through uphold wallet id?

still waiting for answer. My verified account got deleted for no reason and I lost my bats.

Hi, @benjk, is your region Philippines by chance?

No. I had my bats transferred into my uphold before. The issue is not regional. It’s simply a bug that caused me to lose my bats. It’s suddenly gone when i opened my profile and my profile wallet id changed despite not deleting or changing anything. I don’t know why.

Do you use multiple profiles? Maybe you’re signed into a different profile. The wallets are different for each, not synced.

Edit: Have you reinstalled your OS or Brave, done any reformatting?

I have 4 profiles connected to my uphold. All of them had Wallet Verified tab unlike the one profile i posted below. It got changed into “Verify Wallet” and my bats are all gone.

Edit: I didn’t install or uninstall anything in my PC.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Have you tried to log into your Uphold account?

And if you have, did you see any deposits of BAT made, anytime from the 8th?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.