Brave not verified when using Uphold via Global ID

My fully verified Uphold Wallet (via global ID) doesn’t give me a valid verification in my brave rewards. When clicking through the verification steps i always land on an error message. I tried allowing all cookies for uphold and globalID, since I read some messages this would help. No success so far, please advise.

Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Hi. You might want to come and join us over here: Problem verifying my wallet "Try again when you're done verifying your ID in Uphold" where another user is having the same problem it seems. :slight_smile:

For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.
^^^^
This is what worked for me and finally solved the issue. Cheers

I’m glad to see you got it sorted @kimkimkim :slight_smile: Would you mind marking the post you just made as the solution and that way the admins will know your particular problem is solved - one less for them to look at! :slight_smile:

1 Like

same error, with spanish version, so I think this is a global problem, but I don’t know where the interface is failing between Brave, ConnectID and Uphold…

@ademian Replied to you in this topic: Error: You need a verified account to log in!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.