Brave Keep Hanging

I’m frustrated with Brave hanging frequently for reason’s unknown. Today for example I was on the UPS.COM website and wanted to sign up so I could setup a pickup location for a package and was taken to a page where I had to enter my name, address, etc. The page rendered and Brave was not clocking but when I tried to enter data in the fields, nothing was happening. I retired several times but each time it would not allow me to type information onto the form. I then copied the page address and used ith with Edge without a problem. There are many time where I’ll be an a page and expect to be taken to another page and nothing happens. Every time when this happens the page times out and asks me if I want to wait or cancel and no matter how many time I click wait nothing happens. I can clip the page address from Brave and place in in Edge and Edge works just fine so I don’t understand why Brave keeps failing and the failures seem to be more common. Can anyone explain what’s going on or fix this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.