Brave Creator Account Login Issues & Solution

I have just recently set up a Brave Creators Account and started linking my channels. However, I have noticed an issue that keeps coming up every time I go to login to my account. When I searched the issues I did not see anyone else talking about it so I figured I would share just in case someone else is having the same issue.

I click login, enter my email address, and get the login email with the link button. If I just click the login link in the email it takes me to a page that says the link is expired and gives me the option to request a new email with a new link. It does not matter how quickly I get the email or click on the link this is always the result. However, in the email they include the full link that you can copy and paste into your browser to login instead of clicking the button. When you request a login email just immediately copy and paste this into your Browser or highlight the whole link and use the go to function built in.

In my experience if you click on the button and get the link expired page then you will not be able to go back and use the same link. You will have to request a new email and use the new link to get logged in.

Hopefully this is an issue that they will resolve, maybe they will even give us a traditional login with a password and simplify the whole process, but for now I hope this information helps anyone who needs it.

As a reference I am using Brave Version 1.8.95 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.