Description of the issue:
With Switch Control enabled Brave crashes on user interaction such as pressing the Enter key in search bar or clicking on links.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Enable Switch Control in Accessibility menu (you can follow link above for a guide on how to do that)
- Launch Brave
- Enter search query into search bar on the welcome screen
- Press Enter
- Enable Switch Control in Accessibility menu
- Launch Brave with a website open
- Click on a link (maybe buttons too)
Brave should not crash.
Version 1.18.77 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Version: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H114)
HW: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
I am not sure if similar issue is reproducible on mobile as I don’t have an iPhone but it would be nice to double-check.