Description of the issue:
Brave will close when the MacOS On-Screen Keyboard Viewer is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
When Brave is not running
1. Enable the On-Screen Keyboard Viewer.
2. Launch Brave
3. Do any of the following:
- Click on the “Restore” button (Anywhere inside the Restore message is ok).
- Click any of the links in homepage. This includes the links in the lower right corner (history, settings, etc.), the recent pages widget, the background photo credit and the “more information” on the Brave Rewards widget.
- Click the Brave Rewards triangle on the right of the address bar.
- Open the menu and move the mouse over it. (Somehow opening it doesn’t crash Brave, only moving the mouse over it).
- Open a new webpage (Opening a new tab is fine).
When Brave is already running:
1. Launch Brave
2. Enable the On-Screen Keyboard Viewer.
3. Click on any tab other than the active one (opening a new tab is ok, but all the points mentioned before still apply).
Brave immediately closes all windows.
Brave should not close.
Reproduces how often:
Brave release - v1.5.122
Update: also happens on v1.5.123
I’m using macOS Catalina v 10.15.4