Brave crashes while I am trying to see my passwords

I am using Brave 1.46.146, Chromium 108.0.5359.128 on my Galaxy and when I try to see my passwords through settings, it just crashes. Tried guest mode, did the same.

Hello @Tigrander, thank you for reaching us out. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently, if it does not resolve the issue please send us the crash ID so we can further investigate. Please go to brave://crashes

• if you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Automatically send diagnostic reports), please respond back here with the crash report ID
  • If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID

Regards.

2 Likes

I think this is probably related to this issue report:

Please provide your Galaxy model and Android version when you post crash ids and then add this topic as a +1 to that issue report. It looks like this issue may be starting to pop up more frequently now!

2 Likes

Is this the ID? e9a20300-8f9e-6209-0000-000000000000?
Using a Galaxy S21 FE, Android 13, One UI 5.0

@Tigrander Responding even though you replied to Jarc-1107. It is a holiday weekend in the US so you might not get a response from Brave support as many companies will be closed on Monday.

It is! Thank-you for posting. As mentioned by @Jarc-1107 , if you have Automatically send diagnostic reports enabled the crash id report will be sent automatically. Otherwise, the id was sent when you clicked the send button at brave://crashes.

I will post this as a +1 to the issue report. Hopefully Brave dev can identify what is causing the crashes and can get a fix in quickly! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello again @Tigrander, thanks for providing us with this information I will share this with our support team so they can take a closer look. Regards.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.