Brave browser glitch/bug

Hello Dear Brave Team.

I’m writing this letter for the first time (but this letter becoming a second one, I sent one also before but didn’t get any answer/solution) since I faced a problem for the first time once I started to use iPhone 15 pro max. I think Brave browser has some bugs or issues with iPhone 15 pro max because I used to use Brave browser with my previous android phone, and it always worked perfectly. But this time with iPhone 15 pro max, my downloaded files such as ebooks, a movie and musics are gone/disappeared (there was no problem with the memory, since my iPhone is new it has more free space like 245Gb). I never deleted by myself any of my files, even if I did, all my data would move to “Recently deleted “ folder. But there’s smth went wrong with the Brave Browser and the app itself probably deleted or hid automatically from my iPhone without my permission (all data were stored in “on my iPhone“, NOT in “iCloud”). Please, help me to restore my all data. I would really be grateful to you! Those all files are vital for me!

Best Regards
Ravshan (He/Him/His)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.