Bookmark export

Why brave doesn’t have the option to export bookmarks when other browsers provide such an option? I don’t understand the logic behind omitting such a basic browser feature. I don’t think there are any privacy concerns in this regard

I’m experiencing the same thing. I want to navigate to another browser and I can’t even take my booksmarks with me, even though 99% of them, I got on other browsers, so I didn’t even use Brave to get nearly all of them, yet, Brave refuses to let me leave with them, as if they “own” them. I go to export the bookmarks, and what happens is, I choose the destination for the bookmarks to appear (I prefer Desktop), and …the file doesn’t show up. It is NOT THERE. It doesn’t even matter where I save the exported bookmarks to. IT DOES NOT SHOW UP. A really terrible, rotten thing to do, especially if Brave knows that it needs all of the supporters that it can get.

@david1125 Are you looking properly? I just tested and I was able to export with no issues. If you do it as HTML format, it shows like:
Screenshot 7_30_2022 9_31_35 AM

I’m trying to transfer my bookmarks from my current Android phone to my upcoming new one but don’t see a way in the menu to accomplish this. Every YouTube video has only Desktop Brave browser instructions on how to do it. Any help is appreciated.