Block Java completly per Button

Hi,
i miss an function that is nearly an must have to browse realy safe and anonym!
people who take some xperience know that JAVA can counter all our work to surfe save in shadow to stay anonym! Hide ip… isn’t enough!!!

I understand of course some websites need java. But it is nearly impossible to stay hidden with java. I think it is easy for you to code, and it is " THE " button that we need in Brave!!!
Maybe directly side by side with the home-button.
Why?
Very easy:
If you make this dream come true you give us an afterburner-button that hides us nearly perfect if we use an sock-server-conection.
if you think only cookies and ip will tell the world who and where you are this isn`t the reality and all coders of Brave know this of course.

But it is nearly sensless to use Brave if java telling the world what happens. Of course i found the option to block and unblock prefered sides but seems a bit complicated maybe?

One Button to ceep the JAVA-NSA-SHIT out.

Please think about it. This is the step to bring Brave on a higher level of anonymity and isn`t this why we are all here?

IF I USE BRAVE VIA SOCK-SERVER-CONECTION WITHOUT JAVA YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN FIND ABOUT ME?
ONLY THE IP OF THE SOCK-SERVER,
IT DIDN`T TELLS THAT YOU ARE AN PROXY AND HIDE ALL EXTRA HEADERS…
IF YOU USE THIS ACROSS TOR-BROWSER…
THIS IS WHAT I CALL ANONYM BROWSING!
AD AN AUTOMATIC PROXYSWITCHER AND THE NSA WILL HAVE AN REALY HARD JOB TO FIND YOU VIA INTERNETCONECTION!!! MAYBE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

ty and ceep on moving guys!
dezentralyze and lets break the rules of modern enslavement and protectionism !!!

The Shadow of Darkside

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.