BAT were not accredited in the month of August

The reward of the month of August was not credited to me even though I still invite people but they only appear in downloaded and installed times but they do not appear in confirmed

help

2 Likes

Hi @Etherclaim,

Thank for reaching out!

Here’s a post that answers common questions around incomplete payouts - Some common solutions for late/incomplete payouts .

Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help to answer!

1 Like

hi today is 10 of aug and i was say my account 8 of aug there written as payout is processing but now date is 10 and again it show next payment in sep 8 and my wallet balance remain same it not transffered to my uphold conneccted accounts it happnning since last 3 months help me i want to withdraw my BAT

1 Like

Same issue with my account…
I haven’t receive my brave payout of the previous month

@steeven hi today is 10 of aug and i was say my account 8 of aug there written as payout is processing but now date is 10 and again it show next payment in sep 8 and my wallet balance remain same it not transffered to my uphold conneccted accounts it happnning since last 3 months help me i want to withdraw my BAT

Hi @knsssuraj,

Thanks for your patience. Have you received the payment?

No i did not recieved any single of BAT since last 3 month help me to withdraw and please look out my brave account what is problem going on there @steeven

Hi @knsssuraj, what’s the email address associated with your publishers account? Please PM.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.