Background images - preselected images - self-selected images

Most of the pre-selected photos are GREAT, but there are only 5-6 of them, and 2 of those are just of one location in the world.

I don’t want to see the same pictures over and over. Some of them are offensive and abusive.

Japan, Korea, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, are all fine - but there’s no reason to have 2 out of 5-6 pictures of the same general location. What is wrong with a variety of bamboo forests from Japan, or Buddhist statues from south Asia? Shorelines of Okinawa???

It would be great if there were pre-selected “groups” of photos that we could choose, OR even better… we could choose our own photos. How difficult could this be? There are SO man photos on the net to choose from, not to mention most people like their own photos as an option to be able to use.

Limiting Brave users to only 5-6 pictures seems very limiting.

Also limiting acceptable speech in forums is extremely inappropriate.

So… no one really cares about having control over their own background images??? Seems like this would be an easy thing to solve. Create “theme” image blocks - Nature, Urban City Scapes, Animals, Space, the Ocean, etc. How hard could this be???

Seems like a good chance for you, offer to help the dev’s to care about this minor topic. They will be grateful for every help and can then work on important problems. :speaking_head:

Of course more important problems should be prioritized first. No question about the logic of that. But this seems like an easy fix for the developers. Shouldn’t be difficult at all.

Most of the pictures are awesome, but there are very few images, and they just repeat. A block of about 20 images would not likely get boring. There are two images of east Asian, and NONE of Africa, Australia, South America, Europe, or the Middle East.

Bamboo forests, the Taj Mahal, the Sahara Desert, African Jungle, South American Mayan ruins or Central American Aztec ruins, Mesa Verde, Thai Beaches, Mongolian steppes, German Castles, Scandinavian fjords, Scottish moors, Canadian forests, Pacific Island… I could go on and on. Just give me a small budget and the go ahead, and I’ll find a way to do it myself. Come ON. This would be so easy.

Let’s get some new pictures! Australia! Africa! The Amazon! Antarctica! Rocky Mountains! Machu Pichu! Seriously!