Background images - self-selected images

Most of the pre-selected photos are GREAT, but there are only 5-6 of them, and 2 of them are extremely offensive.

I don’t want to see the same pictures over and over. Some of them are offensive.

It would be great if there were pre-selected “groups” of photos that we could choose, OR even better… we could choose our own photos. How difficult could this be? There are SO man photos on the net to choose from, not to mention most people like their own photos as an option to be able to use.

I don’t want pictures I don’t like sent to my screen against my will.

WE DON’T NEED TO SEE THE SAME PICTURES OVER AND OVER.

So… does ANYONE care about having control over their own background images??? Seems like this would be not be difficult to do. Create “theme” image blocks - Nature, Urban City Scapes, Animals, Space, the Ocean, etc. This seems to be a simple fix!!!

Most of the pictures are awesome, but there are very few images, and they just repeat. A block of about 20 images would not likely get boring. There are two images of east Asian, and NONE of Africa, Australia, South America, Europe, or the Middle East.

Bamboo forests, the Taj Mahal, the Sahara Desert, African Jungle, South American Mayan ruins or Central American Aztec ruins, Mesa Verde, Thai Beaches, Mongolian steppes, German Castles, Scandinavian fjords, Scottish moors, Canadian forests, Pacific Island… I could go on and on. Just give me a small budget and the go ahead, and I’ll find a way to do it myself. Come ON. This would be so easy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.