Auto contribute will not turn off

For some reason auto contribute continues to turn back on. I turn it off and later check again and it is turned back on. Checked my balance and I am down to 1.145 BAT. Logged into Uphold and see 2 withdrawals I did not authorize. The first on November 17 and again on December 17 - both for 20 BAT sent to Brave Software International. Please restore these withdrawals.

Its not possible…its your mistake…next time be carefull

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

I only have 1 laptop (Linux Mint) connected to Uphold. Also use phone with Brave Browser but it is not verified.

Contributions tab

Event Log

Hi @wtabor, Auto Contribute is on by default and must be turned off. It looks like it was enabled on 12/21. Did you ever disable it?

Yes. Auto Contribute is off and staying off now. When I first discovered it was on I turned it off but later saw it was back on. I had a large number of tabs open at the time. Later, I closed to 1 tab, turned auto contribute off, closed Brave and reopened and the change stuck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.