My uphold account automatically send 1 BAT to Brave Software International without a reason

I set off the tips and the auto contributions on the rewards settings when i started to use this browser. So i dont know why this happened.

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Hello steeven. Maybe I didn’t turn off the Auto Contribute option on my phone, but I I am sure I did on my computer. Anyway, I don`t understand this, because on my phone (android) I just got less than 0.2 BAT, but on my computer I won more than 1 BAT.

If your devices are both verified and only one of them has Auto Contribute ON it will pull money from your very Uphold account, not from the device browser.

It doesn’t matter how much the device earned individually, as long you have sufficient Uphold account balance it will auto contribute.

As I have stated several times before, Auto Contribute ON by default is very unfair to unexperienced users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.