Are my sites verified, because when I go to my sites I don't see an option to tip them, Please Help?

TWITTER

Referral Link

al__bojko

added 2019-07-11

|Remove Channel

REDDIT

Referral Link

albojkovic18

added 2019-07-08

|Remove Channel

I see this back in my publisher account login page, does this mean that they are verified or they aren’t, help would be appreciated? Thank you.

1 Like

Your twitter account is verified.
Your reddit account does not show as verified, but I think reddit accounts are not yet enabled to be verified. It will be in the future AFAIK.

Showing the correct status on all browsers takes some time, because the list of publishers has to be updated for each browser.

1 Like

Hi Medjan, do you know what the time frame is usually for the Brave Browser to be updated to allow the list of publishers such as myself to be verified for BAT tipping?

1 Like

I just found this thread. It says that it can take about 48 hours for the list to be updated in your browser. It also contains a guide to force that update. Keep in mind that only changes how you see see it.

1 Like

Its been about 7 days now and it still doesn’t show the check mark indicating that my content is able to get tipped? I did look into searching for the publishers file but I don’t see that in any of the folders, so not really sure what to do, will this get fixed for me or is it just going to take a little more time?

1 Like

This is where the file is located for me: C:\Users\Medjan\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\publishers_list (Replace Medjan with your your username)

You could also navigate to AppData and then use the Windows search at the top right of the window to search for publishers_list

Before deleting it, remember this:

1 Like

@Medjan Would not recommend we do this publisher_list method anymore. It can cause problems!

@albojkovic18 There’s a “check again” button in the Rewards panel. Click this if your site is still not coming up as verified.

2 Likes

Hi Asad,
I did as you asked, I click on the website is not verified link, where it says check again but nothing happens, what do I do now?

It still states:
This creator has not yet signed up to receive contributions from Brave users. Any tips you send will remain in your wallet until they verify. Learn more.

But I did sign up and my Uphold account is verified, what do I do? I’d really like to be part of BAT list of publishers.

1 Like

Did you verify your site at creators.brave.com?

You will have to go in here and add your site first.

1 Like

Yes I did register on the site, I got my Uphold account verified, just my site’s aren’t registered for receiving BAT, why?

This is what I see on the creators.brave.com website: Below does this mean that they are verified or they aren’t, is there a way you can troubleshoot as to why I’m still not registered, so confused and annoyed now, please help?

TWITTER

Referral Link

al__bojko

added 2019-07-11

|Remove Channel

REDDIT

Referral Link

albojkovic18

added 2019-07-08

|Remove Channel

1 Like

Yes I did register on the site, I got my Uphold account verified, just my site’s aren’t registered for receiving BAT, why?

This is what I see on the creators.brave.com website: Below does this mean that they are verified or they aren’t, is there a way you can troubleshoot as to why I’m still not registered, so confused and annoyed now, please help?

TWITTER

Referral Link

al__bojko

added 2019-07-11

|Remove Channel

REDDIT

Referral Link

albojkovic18

added 2019-07-08

my twitter link: https://twitter.com/BojkoAl

my reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/user/albojkovic18/

1 Like

So your twitter account is definitely verified. It shows up as verified for me. It also shows up when searched here: https://batgrowth.com/publishers/twitter (Unofficial, but basically any website on the publisher_list is listed here)
When you visit your twitter page and it does not show the “tick mark” on the triangle symbol, even after clicking “Refresh status”, then there seems to be a problem with your list only.

Your reddit account might be verified, but as far as I know reddit accounts are not yet supported to receive tips. That’s why you won’t see the tick mark on your reddit page, which is normal.

Also, is the result the same if you try it on mobile and desktop, or on a different device? (To follow-up this question asked earlier)

1 Like

so regarding my twitter account, I do see that it shows that I’m verified on the twitter publisher list, what do i do then?

Regarding this, When you visit your twitter page and it does not show the “tick mark” on the triangle symbol, even after clicking “Refresh status”, then there seems to be a problem with your list only. Then what do I do or what’s going to happen then, will this get resolved?

1 Like

@albojkovic18 the ability to tip twitter sites is not yet in the release version of Brave but you can find it in beta. Can you try to do this in beta?

I don’t know how, how would I do that?

Are you also saying that Twitter and Reddit publishers are not yet part of the tipping in the Brave rewards program?

@jsecretan, I don’t know how, how would I do that?

Are you also saying that Twitter and Reddit publishers are not yet part of the tipping in the Brave rewards program?

Turns out I was affected by the latest “accidental Beta-Update on Release version” bug.
That means I was basically using the Beta version and therefore could see, that your twitter account is verified.

You can test it yourself by downloading Brave Beta here: https://brave.com/download-beta/
I guess it’s just a matter of time until it will be available for the normal (release) version of Brave.

1 Like

Just tried all of this including deleting publisher_list.

My website is gablescbd.com. Still doesn’t show verified from my end. How about yours?

Any more fixes?

Do social media or YouTube channels work the same way?

Thanks.

@padrico88 did you see your website listed on your creator account? When you verify your site? Brave require 24-48 hours – after verification – to update the list.

Also, like mentioned above, deleting publisher_list is no longer recommended. You can use ‘Check again’ button at Rewards panel on URL bar.

My sites are verified according to Brave but not verified on my end why the F$$^ isn’t my sites able to get tipped? I’m getting so AGGRAVATED, anyone have an answer?

https://twitter.com/BojkoAl

and

https://www.reddit.com/user/albojkovic18/

Can you see if it’s verified on your end because I DON"T?