Someone tipped me on my verified twitter page, but no tips received

someone tipped me on my verified twitter page, but no tips received.

Did you use iOS? They are turn off wallet in iOS so you will not recieved tip!

they use ios tip my twitter. I checked my creator account on win pc. but no tips although 25 hours have passed.

same here, i do not receive mine too.

Hi @yueliumu, welcome to community, and thanks for posting! Can you PM me the email linked to your Creator account?

Hi Steeven,

It is yueliumu@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hi I have the same problem…people tipped my twitter account but I did not see the tips in my publisher account?

My referral link is https://brave.com/kak377. Thanks.

Hi
My friend tipped me on twitter verified site few times but last 3 tips is not show on my brave creater account . @steeven
My e mail is umitgurdal@hotmail.com
my referral is https://brave.com/bab738

Regards

Same issue here.

I tipped 5.90 BATS to a friend site but only 1.90 has received. Where are the 4 BATS left?

My email is alex.esteve@gmail.com
My referal site weareborneo.com

Thanks

did you ever find answer to this?

1 Like

Sailing on the same boat, no tips received. Thanks for testing the scenario @ihodlbtc

Looking forward to seeing the fix as I’m not alone but a lot of folks are having similar issues.

1 Like

It worked for me though…

Can you send a screenshot of the page where you tipped?

Hi,
It seems that I’ve got the same problem. I received tips on Twitter from @BAT_Community, but nothing appears on my account. Is it why I used IOS ? Everything seems to work fine. I may have done something wrong, but I don’t know what. Can you help me ? Thanks a lot.

Do you see the unique uphold ID link for the Twitter at creators dashboard?

Hi,
Yes, it seems to be ok on the creator’s dashboard but it tells always me about a problem in verifying Uphold account. I tried several times for the same result.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

My friends tipped me several times on my youtube channel, but the tips never arrived.
I’ve a verified creator account and properly working Gemini wallet too. Can anyone help?

@movelikepro please DM the email linked to your Creator account. Thank you.