Arch Linux on Virtualbox has stopped receiving ads

Briefly describe your issue:
One year ago I started to use this browser on a virtual machine because I want to keep separated personal and work environments and because I am in a process to learn linux and beacuse of work i can not uninstall Windows OS.
Suddenly I stopped receiving ads. During this year I have looked for a lot of information, I have uninstalled several times the browser, deleting all data, cache, etc and reinstalled because I thought that probably was something to do with the aur compilation as I saw some errors on the log (finally that erros did nothing to do whit the brave rewards-ads)
Last week I decided to do a fresh install of the entirely OS, again on a virtual machine, and first thing I checked was if brave ads was working. I was so happy to see that after one year
trying everything from time to time, I started to see ads again. But my nightmare has come back again and I have stopped to receive ads around 3-4 days ago.

Let me now if you need some more information, I will provided it as fast as I can, and apologize for the language, i tried my best.

Thanks a lot in advance for your support, I’ll appreciate it very much.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave Version: Versión 1.36.112 Chromium: 99.0.4844.51 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Not yet on this browser

What date did you verify your wallet?
like more than 1 year ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Work VPN on labour hours on the host OS located on same region/country than me.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Spain

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
it does not apply

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.