April payout not received

I have not received my April payout for one device which is verified by Uphold.

If I disconnect and connect uphold in my browser so any one can confirm this can resolve my issue ???

2 Likes

Try this:
Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

Also, if that doesn’t work, if this is the first time you are trying to verify Rewards with Uphold, check the following. Not having a complete and accurate address is a frequent issue with many users trying to verify for the first time.

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.
    Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler
  2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

Other things to do or check (mostly for users who have never been successful verifying with Uphold on any device):

1. Make sure you are updated to the latest Brave version and the OS of the device you are using is updated to the latest version.
  2. Clear history/cache, exit Brave, and reopen. This works for some users.
  3. Does your device pass the SafetyNet check. You will not be able to claim rewards if your device fails the SafetyNet check.

Hope this helps!

Hello @Chocoholic
Thanks for your revert. But my issue is not to connect uphold with brave.

It’s already connected and verified. Here is the snapshots.

My issue is only I have not received my March earnings yet. Which is nearly 6.7 BAT.

Thanks in advance if you can help for this.

FYI… This uphold is connected with another device too… for that I already have received full payment before 8th April.

Payment is remaining only for 1 device.

Ah, totally misunderstood question! Sorry. The additional information helped. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t provide any additional help. Sorry again! I think I saw a post by Mattches asking users to exit and reopen the browser, but that might have been just for Gemini users. Might could try that. And disconnecting and reconnecting Uphold might work but it also may cause additional problems. Up to you if you want to try.

Have you sent a DM to the mods with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals? Don’t post your wallet id! I think that is the next step for Uphold users who haven’t received payment.

Sent my wallet I’d to mods many times but no one replied.

Me and my 3 friends also using uphold for Payout. And we all are impacted . We all didn’t receive our payment on Uphold.

Only I’m raising topic on brave community they don’t use it.

I guess lots of Uphold users are also impacted.

Linked below is the latest update per Mattches, a community moderator. You should track that topic as he will be posting fix updates there. Sorry, there is nothing else to do until the fix is released. :slightly_frowning_face:

Just so you are aware, the moderators usually do not respond to a DM unless they have fixed the issue or they need more information. For now, all you can do is wait. Sorry.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for providing this link and information.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation. What @Chocoholic posted is the most up to date info there is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.