April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update

thanks for update. I havent received any of those payments yet.
I have my Gemini Wallet verified and shows no deposit on this month.

Same here i have also dm ed both of them . I am also facing the same issue with wallet verified with gemini . May is coming near , i hope we get it before may

i sent a message directly to steven and even asked for help on threads like this and till now i have not received my april payment. i was supposed to get 4.9 bat but i received some 0.25 bat and thatā€™s it. the rest wasnt even passed onto the next month. i donā€™t know where it is but brave messed up with payments big time!

Sadly i am still missing my paymentā€¦

2 Likes

I donĀ“t receive BATS of 2 devices unfortunately

Did only received paiement from 1 of 3 browsers. Verified account as it works fine each month.
Could you help ?
Thanks

1 Like

Same problem here too .I think we will get them soon .letā€™s wait they are saying that they are working on this problem.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve been saying that for weeks now and still had the gall to claim ā€œcompleted!ā€ pretty early as they ignored the people they told to dm them and countless people were spamming this forum constantly saying the process is most definitely not completed. I wouldā€™ve been far more patient if they havenā€™t been so careless and incompetent regarding their communications.

Is this the Gemini Claim button youā€™re referring to?:

Apparently not all.
I AM a gemini user too and I have NOT received the corrected amount yet. Just the 0.25
Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not alone. Whatā€™s wrong?

Please also check your actual Gemini account as the amount may have been transferred/deposited directly (without the claim option appearing).

Thank you.

And what about for Uphold users who didnā€™t get payment of both devices ???

2 Likes

This is a known issue that they are trying to resolve. When there is more info, they will post it.

1 Like

Yeah i know they are working on it, but May is just around the corner and some still havenā€™t gotten their share of tokens. And how will that work with the next payout?
Iā€™m stsrting to think i need to screenshot every pwyout ststus for my phones judt to be sure nothing is missing?

I do this just in caseā€¦ I take a snapshot of the rewards panel and include the system date/time. I also back up my brave-browser folder periodically during the month and at the end of the month. I have been impacted by payout issues but so far Brave has come through even if a little (lot :wink:) later than expected. Never hurts to have backupsā€¦

The next day and still
NO MARCH REWARDS !!!
no income from NEW ADS who are showing.

My Gemini account that used to automatically show the deposit hasnā€™t shown anything deposited, and I still have the Claim button, but am afraid to click it as people with verified Gemini accounts seem to be having a problem when the click to claim their rewards.

Hey ! Thanks for ur efforts ! Finally I got my BATs from all devices!

2 Likes

As did I. Thanks to @mattches , @steeven and the rest of the Brave team!

1 Like

I still have received absolutely nothing whatsoever.